A superb DVD & Book Gift Pack.
JOHN WILSON GO FISHING SPECIAL - FLOAT FISHING DVD:
In this totally unique and phenomenal DVD, television’s popular angler, John Wilson, uses float fishing tactics to secure one of the all-time best float catches of double-figure bream ever filmed.
Fishing a 13-foot deep swim at a secluded Norfolk lake from his 12-foot boat, John makes good use of the slider float, presenting lobtails over a pre-baited area to catch huge, slab-sided bream, the largest weighing in at close on 14lbs.
Next John tackles the fast-flowing River Test in Hampshire, where using stret-pegging tactics he lands a pair of scaled 20lb-plus mirror carp on his avon rod and centre-pin reel, both of which accepted the most simple of baits; breadflake.
Totally mind-blowing footage, filmed at beautiful locations during the summer months, this programme provides both instructional and entertaining viewing.
THE LITTLE BOOK OF FISHING:
– Unique A to Z of Angling, written by Rob Yorke.
– A fascinating look at Angling which looks at various aspects of the Sport.
– The Little Book of Fishing is for anglers and non-anglers alike and should be read well away from the water! Why? Because it will make any reader want to pick up their rod and go fishing!
– All your Angling questions are answered in this wide-ranging and informative A to Z of Angling.
– What is a Zulu fly? How much would it cost to fish on a grand Scottish river? What do cod eat?
– The Little Book of Fishing will make a great gift or be an ideal purchase for any Angler.
Hardback with dust jacket
128 pages, including 225 illustrations.
Book available separately as ISBN: 0954456149, RRP £6.99.