The full title of this hugely enjoyable book is The Lord’s Taverners Little Book of Cricket, so it is fitting that the President of The Lord’s Taverners, Mike Gatting OBE, should have written the welcome message.
– A unique A to Z of Cricket, written by Ralph Dellor and Stephen Lamb.
– The Little Book of Cricket is packed full of cricket highlights and stories which are certain to appeal to lovers of the game.
– We profile cricket’s history and complexities in an entertaining and informative way, and includes a fascinating mixture of opinions and anecdotes.
– What is the story behind the conception of the Ashes? What is the captain’s role?
– What is a Jaffa? Answers to these and many other questions make this an ideal book for cricket fans.
Hardback with dust jacket.
128 pages, including 225 illustrations.