– Unique A to Z of Angling, written by Rob Yorke.
– A fascinating look at Angling which looks at various aspects of the Sport.
– The Little Book of Fishing is for anglers and non-anglers alike and should be read well away from the water! Why? Because it will make any reader want to pick up their rod and go fishing!
– All your Angling questions are answered in this wide-ranging and informative A to Z of Angling.
– What is a Zulu fly? How much would it cost to fish on a grand Scottish river? What do cod eat?
– The Little Book of Fishing will make a great gift or be an ideal purchase for any Angler.
Hardback with dust jacket
128 pages, including 225 illustrations.